About Non-Ablative Laser Skin Resurfacing
Non-ablative lasers can affect blemishes and cosmetic issues beneath the surface of the skin, like scars and veins. Additionally, non-ablative lasers are less painful, because the nerves on the top layer of the skin are not affected.
Non-ablative laser brands, and what they treat:
- CoolTouch - typically used for acne scars and redness
- SmoothBeam - used for collagen growth (plumping up crow's feet and lip wrinkles, for example
- Fraxel re:fine and re:store - non-ablative erbium lasers used for treatment of age spots, uneven skin, acne scars and other skin concerns
- Pulsed dye laser: Photonics NLite (585 nm)- used to treat red pigmented growths and marks, like vascular birthmarks and tattoos
- Long wavelength Nd:YAG laser (1320 nm) - good for laser hair removal and collagen growth
- Alex Trivantage (alexandrite) by Candela- primarily used for tattoo removal, particularly green ink
Find local non-ablative laser skin resurfacing therapists
See Zeel massage therapists for non-ablative laser skin resurfacing in each location.