About Fractional Laser Resurfacing
Damage to the skin is limited with fractional lasers because the light is separated out into tiny bits, sort of like a checkerboard. Fraxel (which includes variations like re:store and re:fine) is one of the most commonly used fractional lasers.
Fractional laser brands and conditions they treat:
- Palomar Lux1540 (1540 nm) - stretch marks, skin tone and texture, acne scars, surgical scars, and melasma (skin darkening due to pregnancy)
- The Lux1440 (1440 nm) - shallow scars
- Reliant Fraxel SR (1550 nm) - pigmented lesions, like age spots, sun spots, and melasma
- Reliant Fraxel re:fine (1410 nm) - freckles and sunspots, mild to moderate periorbital wrinkles, acne scars, surgical scars, and skin discoloration
- Reliant Fraxel re:store (1550 nm) - freckles and sunspots, mild to moderate periorbital wrinkles, acne scars, surgical scars, and skin discoloration
- Cynosure Affirm (1320 - 1440 nm) - wrinkles, scars, pigmentation problems, redness, and age spots
Find local fractional laser resurfacing therapists
See Zeel massage therapists for fractional laser resurfacing in each location.