Zeel’s massage membership is a wellness subscription. You’re charged for one 60-minute massage per month at a discounted member rate. The corresponding amount is entered into your Zeel account as credit, which rolls over and never expires. You can redeem this credit at any time for an in-home massage or a massage at a hotel if you’re traveling.
Want/need additional massages? As a member, you’ll receive your discounted member rate on those as well. Book as many massages as you want in a given month at the exclusive member price.
Or perhaps you just need a longer massage. Extend your massage therapy session to 75 or 90 minutes with ease – you’re just charged a discounted and prorated amount on top of the normal monthly fee at the time of service.
Clients who want the best pricing and most benefits sign up at the Member Plus level, where they enjoy up to 30% off standard rates (plus bonus perks). Member Plus requires a 12-month commitment, though you’re still only charged monthly. Of course, we still whole-heartedly welcome commitment-phobes with a month-to-month plan at the basic Member level, which features pricing up to 15% off regular rates.
Are there other benefits of massage membership (besides discounts)?
- Your Zeel membership can be shared. You can share your massage membership with your friends and family. Regardless of their location, they’ll receive the discounted rate too as long as you book for them on your card.
- Credits can be used nationally. Do you travel often? You can take your massage credits with you wherever you go – business trips or vacation.
- Credits roll over month to month. Unlike some massage memberships at spas or franchises, this is NOT a use-it-or-lose-it system. If you’re busy one month, just let your Zeel member credits roll over into the next month. They never expire.
- The massages come to your hotel or home. The Zeel massage on-demand membership offers a unique spa-quality experience without having to drive to a spa. Just book with ease and enjoy 5-star massage therapy delivered to your door, every month.
Okay, what about the fine print?
- No initiation fee. We want to make relaxing as easy for you as possible. Why add the extra stress of hidden fees? Zeel’s massage membership is free to join – you’re just paying for the massages.
- Transparent pricing. One of the many beauties of Zeel’s home massage membership is that there are no hidden fees or surprise taxes on top of your discounted massage at home. The Zeel massage app displays exactly what you’re paying, including 18% gratuity automatically calculated, and in some cases, a relevant sales tax depending on your location.*
- 18% tip is automatically calculated and included in the price you pay. This way, you never have to have to scramble for cash-on-hand or worry about the etiquette of tipping massage therapists. We feel this is a fair amount to tip, on top of the industry-leading compensation that Zeel provides to therapists in our network. What’s more, you’ll know exactly how much your therapist is compensated because it’s shown in the receipt.
That’s one of the many beauties of Zeel’s home massage membership. There are no hidden fees or surprise taxes on top of your discounted massage at home. The Zeel massage app displays exactly what you’re paying, including 18% gratuity automatically calculated, and in some cases, a relevant sales tax depending on your location.*
**For example, NYC sales tax is 4.5%. Most Zeel locations do not have any sales tax on massage services.
Can I continue using my prioritized therapists as before?
Yes. Your Zeel account still contains all the same information that you put in previously – you’ve just upgraded to massage membership to unlock special discounts and other member perks. Any massage therapist that you’ve prioritized and ranked in the app will continue as such.
Zack is a writer, producer and marketer with 10+ years' experience in the advertising, nonprofit and tech startup industries. He is currently the Education Production Team Lead at Foundr Magazine, a web site for entrepreneurship education and was previously Content Manager at Zeel. Learn more about Zack on LinkedIn.