With festival season in full swing, BottleRock enthusiasts can get excited to discover new bands, see their favorite artists perform live and soak in Napa Valley’s beautiful scenery. With good music and wine flowing, be sure to rest and recover the right way to make sure you get the most out of your time at BottleRock.
That’s why Zeel is providing massages at the festival this year. Plus, look out for the Zeel team at BottleRock on our Instagram story!
What is BottleRock?
BottleRock is Napa Valley’s hit summer music festival for all ages. With headliners like The Killers, Bruno Mars, Maroon 5, and No Doubt, it’s no surprise the festival has successfully attracted thousands of people to Napa Valley each year. Attendees can expect sun, lots of wine, trendy mini sunglasses (oversized is so last year) and huge crowds of fellow festival fans – and tons of wellness activities.
BottleRock survival guide
Assuming you’ve received your wristbands in the mail and are all set for the weekend festivities, here are some tips for surviving Bottlerock this year.
- Don’t try on your wristband when you get them! Wristbands are non-removable and non-transferable so wait until the day of the festival to put them on.
- Keep your phone charged. For unlimited social sharing, consider bringing a portable charger.
- Stay hydrated. Be sure to bring a water bottle or even a hydration backpack to refill at the complimentary water stations found throughout the festival.
- Sun protection. Wear a hat to keep your scalp from getting too much sun as well as some non-aerosol sunscreen for your body and your lips. All aerosol products are banned by the way! Don’t risk a bad sunburn from ruining your weekend.
- It may rain but instead of bringing an umbrella, opt for a lightweight poncho you can easily fold and keep in your bag.
- Wear comfortable and preferably closed-toe shoes. You’ll be doing lots of walking, standing, and dancing.
- Take a moment to sit down and relax. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the crowds and the music. Look out for the Zeel booth during Bottlerock, we’ll be providing massages that’ll have you back on your feet in no time.
- Bring layers, including a jacket or flannel. Temperatures can drop significantly at night.
- Reserve a locker online or bring a small backpack to carry all your necessities. Not a fan of bags? I hear fanny packs are making a comeback.
- Bring tissues, wet wipes, and hand sanitizer. Great for if you get grimy, eat something messy, or have an unfortunate Porta-Potty encounter.
BottleRock recovery advice
With BottleRock falling on Memorial Day weekend, take the extra day to recuperate.
- You might have had a sleepless few nights – have a lazy morning and take the time to catch some extra Z ’s.
- You’ve probably soaked in quite a bit of sun over the weekend. Soothe your skin with some hydrating aloe.
- Not looking forward to feeling sore in the office on Tuesday? Get a massage delivered to you from Zeel and feel ready for the week in no time.
Use code “BOTTLEROCK” to take $20 off your first massage today.
Read more: Ways to Enjoy the Long Memorial Day Weekend