At Zeel, our top priority has always been to make access to vital health and wellness services as seamless and safe as possible, for individuals and businesses. The past few months have made the importance of this mission clearer than ever.
As states begin to re-open, Zeel is updating the health and safety guidelines we share with the thousands of wellness professionals on the Zeel network, as well as the clients they work with. These protocols are in accordance with federal, state, and local guidelines surrounding the delivery of health services; CDC recommendations; and specific protocols related to hospitality and workplace environments.
Guidelines for Providers on the Zeel Platform
The following guidelines apply to all providers delivering health and wellness services, whether in private homes, workplaces, spas, or hotels:
- Providers will wear masks/facial coverings and may wear gloves during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- Each day upon opening the Zeel Provider App, the provider confirms he or she displays no symptoms of COVID-19 or other infectious illnesses.
- Providers are encouraged to take their temperature daily.
- Providers should follow the CDC guidelines on handwashing or using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Providers may be asked to remove shoes upon entry.
- Providers should disinfect equipment before and after every use.
Safety Guidelines for Zeel Clients
As we’ve learned from weeks of global cooperation in the efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19, efficacy correlates directly to participation. To help keep providers in the Zeel network—and everyone in your community and workplace—safe, we ask Zeel clients to follow these protocols:
- In-home clients should refrain from booking a treatment if they or a member of their household has a fever, other COVID-19 symptoms, or any communicable illness.
- In-home clients should refrain from booking a treatment if they or any member of their household is under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- In-home clients should use their own sheets on the massage table.
- All clients—whether in their home, their workplace, a spa, or a hotel room—should wear a face mask.
- All clients should wash hands thoroughly, prior to and after each treatment.
- Clients should share any special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to the provider arriving for an in-home, Zeel@Work, or Zeel Spa appointment.
- Clients may offer masks/gloves and no-contact thermometers to providers at their discretion.
Special Considerations for our Enterprise Partners
We recognize what an extraordinarily challenging time this is for the hospitality industry. Not only are we committed to ensuring the safest experience for our partners and their clients as they return to business; we are dedicated to helping the industry itself recover, more vibrant than ever. The Zeel Hospitality team is working every day with leaders in the hotel and spa industries to develop new solutions for serving guest needs in a changed world—including seamless in-room spa services, no-contact wellness sessions, and technology that will elevate the hotel and spa experience altogether. In the meantime, we encourage our Zeel Spa and Zeel Guest partners to download this Reopening Toolkit for spas and hotels, courtesy of the International Spa Association.
For our Zeel@Work clients, we have been working tirelessly to develop new ways to support employee health and wellness. From our new Virtual Wellness program to on-site, no-contact services, we strive to ensure that every business has meaningful wellness options for their teams, whether they’re at home, in an office, or any other type of workplace. We know that a return to work—and a new normal—will be different for every business. We encourage each of our valued Zeel@Work clients to contact their Client Success Manager to discuss any concerns they have about on-location wellness or special requests they have in their unique workplace. We are here to solve problems with you, so that everyone on your team—from intern to exec—can feel and function their best.
We’re in This Together, and We’ll Grow Stronger Together.
To see current state openings, click here. We truly look forward to returning to your homes, spas, and workplaces and to bringing you the best in wellness in these unprecedented times.