As states around the country begin to reopen for business, Zeel, too, is cautiously approaching the reopening of in-person services like massage and assisted stretching. Our mission has always been to make vital health and wellness services accessible and seamless. Doing so with the utmost safety is our highest priority right now.
Several states have already opened, and as more follow suit, we want you to feel safe and comfortable booking an in-home service. You can read the health and safety guidelines below that we share with the thousands of therapists on the Zeel network. They are set in accordance with federal, state, and local guidelines and directives surrounding the delivery of wellness services, as well as CDC recommendations and best-in-class spa and hospitality protocols.
Guidelines for providers in the Zeel network
- Providers will wear masks/facial coverings and may wear gloves during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- Each day upon opening the Zeel Provider App, every provider must confirm he or she displays no symptoms of COVID-19 or other infectious illnesses.
- Providers should follow the CDC guidelines on hand-washing or using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Providers are encouraged to take their temperature daily.
- Providers should remove shoes upon entry into homes.
- Equipment should be carefully and thoroughly disinfected between every use.
We’re in this together.
As we’ve learned from these weeks of community cooperation in the efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19, it works best when we all participate. To help keep providers in the Zeel network—and everyone in your community—safe, we ask Zeel clients to:
- Refrain from booking an in-home treatment if you or a household member have a fever, other COVID-19 symptoms, or any communicable illness.
- Refrain from booking an in-home treatment if you or any member of your household are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Always use your own sheets on massage tables.
- Wear a face mask.
- Wash hands thoroughly prior to and after each treatment.
- Share any special sanitation or hygiene requests you have prior to the provider arriving at your home.
- You may offer masks/gloves and no-contact thermometers to your provider, should you wish to do so.
To see if Zeel has resumed in-person services in your state, click here. We truly look forward to returning to your home to help support your health and wellness in these unprecedented times.