If you’re a people manager of any stripe, you’re likely thinking about new, different, or out-of-the-box ways to show appreciation for your team after a year of hard work—and maybe even a change-up to the usual holiday party.
Why is Massage at Work a Good Choice?
- Massage is one of those rare perks that employees love—and that’s also part of any good office wellness routine
- Massage reduces anxiety and stress and improves mood
- Massage boosts the immune system (for all those office germs)
- Massage raises serotonin levels. Serotonin = happiness hormone = happier employees = employees feel appreciated
Why Choose Zeel for Office Chair Massage?
Zeel has been the leader in massage on-demand since 2012. And we’ve made it easy to book the perfect chair massage event for you:
- Just tell us how many people you have and how long you’d like a massage therapist(s) on-site, and we’ll handle the rest.
- Therapists bring chairs and supplies.
- All therapists are experienced, licensed, insured, and highly-rated.
- Employees can schedule their own sessions or walk up when the therapist is available.
- Tips is included in the cost, so no cash or tip of any kind is necessary during the event.
- Our amazing client support team will be standing by to ensure everything goes smoothly and any support needs you have are met.
How Much is Office Chair Massage With Zeel?
At Zeel, we combine quality and convenience. (Well, and massage.) Our standard rate per hour of chair massage is $99, and that massage price includes tip. Your employees do not need to tip the therapist. There will be no awkward fishbowl with a few dollars resting next to the therapist’s chair. (In a few locations in the United States, massage is taxed, so the price may include tax if you’re lucky enough to live in such a location.)
How Long are Individual Chair Massage Sessions?
The standard slot is 12 minutes. That includes 10 minutes of hands-on massage time and a few minutes of intake and tidying between sessions. That comes out to about 5 sessions an hour per therapist. You can also opt for longer sessions, too!