Book health & wellness appointments instantly

Hyaluronic acid fillers

Hyaluronic acid can be injected into the body to plump the skin and smooth out wrinkles.

Can I continue with hyaluronic acid injections if I had a reaction?

Robert Strimling (Las Vegas, NV) on Oct 23, 2011
I have never heard of this type of reaction and am unsure of its relationship to the treatment. However, what you are describing certainly seems to be temporally related. Personally, I would advise against it. If you are set upon having wrinkle injections again, try another filler and / or see an allergist, who may be able to help you sort out the cause of this reaction.