Master Trainer and celebrity Pilates instructor Lynda Lippin "instructs, supports, nurtures and pushes her clients to move past their perceived thresholds of body, mind, and spirit and embrace new found strength, flexibility, coordination, and energy with less pain and stiffness."
There's a reason why former Financial Times travel writer Rahul Jacob says that Lynda is the best Pilates teacher he has ever worked with—anywhere in the world. So much more than a Master Trainer, Lynda uses exercise, energy and bodywork as a vehicle for health, healing and wellness.
Lynda's teaching style, which is described as "nurturing yet demanding," allows clients, from journalist Natalie Livingstone to former W publisher Caroline Nation, to overcome barriers of the body, mind and spirit while exploring, discovering and ultimately embracing new reserves of strength, flexibility, coordination and energy.
Lynda is the recipient of numerous awards in her field, including 2003 Best of Philly Pilates Studio from Philadelphia Magazine and the 2011 SpaFinder Magazine Reader's Choice Award for Best Pilates. She is a Master Reiki practitioner and holds certifications in TRX as well as Kettlebells.
- Pilates Certifying Teacher Certification, PhysicalMind Institute, 2000
- PhysicalMind Institute, 1993
- ACE Fitness Personal Trainer Certification, 2000
- Usui Reiki Master, 2006
- Fitness Anywhere TRX Personal Training, 2010
- Kettlebell Concepts Level 1 Instructor, 2010
- Osteoporosis Pilates Protocols, 2003
- Gait Training Pilates Protocols, 2003
- Pilates for Golf, 2002
- First Aid/CPR/AED, Red Cross, Ongoing