Personal Trainer "CPT"
Christina Tyler knows how hard it can be to find the motivation to lose weight. How? Because not long ago, she lost over 100 pounds by adopting proper fitness and nutrition habits.
Christina has now been in the fitness industry for over five years. As a certified personal trainer, she is committed to helping others accomplish similarly commendable feats.
A natural outdoor junkie with a passion for biking, kayaking, camping and almost anything that can be done in fresh air, Christina has built a loyal following of clients who love her workouts, upbeat playlists and encouraging words. "I know you can do it!" she'll shout as a client works their way toward then end of a particularly grueling sweat session.
The most important lesson Christina teachers her clients, however, is that food tracking can actually be as important as the exercise itself. Her rule is simple: When it comes to significant weight loss, exercise makes up 20 percent of the battle, while the other 80 percent is nutrition.
Christina is certified through WITS, whose certification programs have been reviewed by the American Council on Education's Credit Recommendation Service.